noviembre 22, 2020 a las 8:00 pm #9575
A Guide to the Birds of Southeast Asia
Thailand, Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia
by Craig Robson
- Author: Craig Robson
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 504 pages
- Release date: January 30, 2000
- Publisher: Princeton University Press
- ISBN: 9780691050126 (0691050120)
- Genres: reference, birds, asia
About The Book
Famous for its vast diversity of birdlife, Southeast Asia is an increasingly popular destination for birders and ecotourists. Travelers, however, have long been without an up-to-date, comprehensive bird guide to this fascinating region. A Guide to the Birds of Southeast Asia fills this need, illustrating and describing all 1,250 species found in Thailand, Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar (Burma), Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. The book also covers a wide range of species found in the Indian subcontinent, China, Taiwan, Sumatra, Java, Bali, Borneo, and the Philippines.
The introduction presents an overview of the entire region, encompassing information on climate, habitats, and conservation, as well as birdwatching hints and explanations on how to use the book most effectively. One hundred and four color plates, painted by a group of leading artists, depict all species and the majority of distinctive subspecies of the region in every major plumage variation, including variations by age and sex. The text provides unrivaled detail on identification (including comparisons of similar species) and covers voice, habitat, behavior, range, status, and breeding — all vital aids for identification in the field.
A Guide to the Birds of Southeast Asia is a milestone in ornithological publishing and an indispensable field and reference tool.
FictionBook book A Guide to the Birds of Southeast Asia by Craig Robson read online on Amazon. Paperback ebook A Guide to the Birds of Southeast Asia buy PocketBook. EPUB A Guide to the Birds of Southeast Asia Craig Robson download for iOS. Hardback ebook A Guide to the Birds of Southeast Asia on Barnes & Noble.noviembre 22, 2020 a las 8:19 pm #9577
- Who I Am In Christ: A Devotional ~ Neil T. Anderson ~ 9780830728909
- Wintersong ~ S. Jae-Jones ~ 9781250157362
- Daddy’s Apprentice: Incest, Corruption, and Betrayal: A Survivor’s Story ~ Sandy Wilson ~ 9780595135547
- Everything You Need to Master Minecraft Earth: The Essential Guide to the Ultimate AR Game ~ Ed Jefferson ~ 9780753476949
Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.